Thanks to the RCI (Radiant Catalytic Ionisation) technology integrated on the entire FREZZAIR SANIFRESH product range, it is possible to achieve continuous active sanitisation for the production of hydrogen peroxide (H2O2), the process that actively disinfects the ambient air by reducing the concentration of pollutant particles, pathogenic microorganisms and airborne allergens.
WHAT DOES SANIFRESH ALLOW?
The sanitising process takes place continuously 24/24h by keeping the ventilation and sanitising unit of the FREZZAIR SANIFRESH products active, in a completely controlled and safe way for human beings, guaranteeing the continuity of safe working activity while using the FREEZAIR SANIFRESH units.
Active sanitisation of the working environment, allows safe working, in fact important academic studies from various universities, have verified that:
The RCI (Radiant Catalytic Ionisation) active sanitisation process already integrated in all FREEZAIR SANIFRESH units offers a reduction of antibiotic-resistant Staphylococci.
CONDITIONS WITHOUT SANITISATION
Safety conditions involving social distancing and all other anti-infectious preventive measures, even if complied with, offer far less safety than the use of active environmental sanitisation tools, so an asymptomatic positive or symptomatic person, in the case of COVID 19, directly touching commonly used objects in a work environment may be a vehicle for probable contagion.
Difference in health security in the environment
HOW SANIFRESH WORKS
- The flow of moisture-laden air from the ventilation passes through the metal alloy module irradiated by a high-intensity UV light.
- This process initiates a photochemical oxidation reaction producing hydroxyl radicals (OH) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2)
- Hydroxyl radicals (OH) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) attack and decompose bacteria and pollutants through oxidation and virus inactivation reactions by increasing the oxygen level in the air (CO2 + H2O).
By diffusing hydroxyl radicals (OH) and hydrogen peroxide (H2O2) into the environment, these are also deposited by gravity, allowing the safe, effective and complete sanitisation of duct surfaces, air, the surfaces of treated rooms and any fabrics and objects inside the rooms using SANIFRESH.
Scientific tests on microbial agents prove the effectiveness of SANIFRESH
Scientific tests conducted in the laboratories of US universities demonstrate the effectiveness of the RCI (Radiant Catalytic Ionisation) technology built into the entire FREEZAIR SANIFRESH product range, with results demonstrating a reduction in the bacterial load in the environment in just 24 hours from the first continuous operation.
RNA virus testing:
- SARS-CoV-2 (also known as Wuhan coronavirus) is a member of the Betacoronavirus genus, itself classified by the Committee on Taxonomy of Viruses under Group IV – positive single-stranded RNA viruses, to which the tested MS2 virus belongs.
- Tests carried out by the Food and Drug Administration – U.S.A. on 31/01/2020 on the MS2 RNA virus confirm that the RCI technology inherent in FREEZAIR SANIFRESH, reduces airborne contamination caused by the virus by 99.999% in less than 15 minutes, which represents a logarithmic reduction to base 5.
- The FDA claims that if MS2 is knocked down, potentially all virus RNAs are knocked down.
Among the studies were tests on:
- Bacillus cereus,
- Candida Albicans,
- Escherichia Coli,
- Klebsiella pneumoniae
- Lysteria Monocytogenes,
- Stachybotrys Chartarum,
- Streptococcus Aureo R,
- Streptococcus Aureo,
- Streptococcus spp.
- Murine norovirus,
- Influenza A Virus,
- MS2, H1N1,
- Hepatitis A,
- Avian flu.
The experts’ opinion:
INDICATIONS AND REFERENCES RELATING TO THE MINISTERIAL DECREES CURRENTLY IN FORCE
Recommended by the Ministry of Health for its efficacy against Covid-19, Hydrogen Peroxide (H2O2) generated by devices such as FREEZAIR SANIFRESH is totally harmless to humans and the environment and allows rapid sanitisation of any environment, without causing damage to materials and equipment.
After the forced closure due to the Covid-19 emergency, the Dpcm 10 April 2020 recommends that companies and shops carry out sanitisation of their premises against the Coronavirus risk.
It is important to remember that a simple disinfection of surfaces is not sufficient to completely sanitise an environment from Covid-19, because the pathogens would remain suspended in the air and in a short time would be deposited again on the surfaces.
It is therefore necessary for workplaces too to opt for total environmental sanitisation of both air and surfaces.
Furthermore, on 8 May 2020, the Ministry of Health intervened on the subject of the use of hydrogen peroxide (more commonly known as hydrogen peroxide), recognising that it is a chemical compound with a disinfectant function.
This compound has therefore been explicitly recommended by the Ministry of Health for Coronavirus prevention in healthcare environments:
Our technology is essentially based on the continuous formation of hydrogen peroxide (through a photocatalytic chemical reaction, which guarantees a natural process with no side effects) inside the aeraulic ducts and thus in the environments where the ducts feed. The process is continuous 24/24 h and 365/365 days.
Our approach to the problem of SANITIZATION OF AIR AND SURFACES INDOOR ENVIRONMENTS, carried out scientifically and with the development of a certified method (adapting and addressing the specific and different needs of individuals and companies) that with the collaboration of accredited laboratories allows us to demonstrate and guarantee the result achieved, makes us unique in our ability to reduce risks in closed environments where people live together for work or other needs.
Our MISSION is to restore liveability to public and private environments frequented by human beings. Thinking of no longer being able to get together with friends for an aperitif, at a wedding or on other occasions, means going against nature, means losing certainties in the path of our existence, since socialising is an integral part of our life (not to say that it is our very life), and allows us to maintain an emotional and mental balance.
With our companies and our large team of employees, we seek to give and be a global sanitation-technical answer to the worldwide problem of the spread of viruses and bacteria. Tackling and solving these problems with our method, which applies a continuous sanitisation technology dedicated to the individual area to be treated, can guarantee the salvation not only of human beings, but also of the world economy, which has not yet paid the price for the COVID-2 effect, but the bill will come in the coming months and should emergencies or lock-downs similar to those that have just occurred reoccur, either we will have prepared ourselves with a continuous process method of sanitising closed environments (without harming human health with aggressive chemicals with a carcinogenic effect in the medium and long term), or else we will be faced with an unprecedented humanitarian drama.
Engineer Gianni Reginato
Indoor Air Sanification Expert
Some of the major hospital centres using RCI technology:
European Hospital Centres
- Ruber International Clinic, Madrid, Spain
- FREMAP Hospital, Madrid, Spain
- FREMAP Hospital, Siviglia, Spain
- Public hospital in Pontevedra, Sergas, Spain
- Clinique des Murins, Orleans, France
- Clinique de l’Archette, Olivet, France
- Clinique des Buissonnets , Olivet, France
- La Timone Hospital, Marseille, France
- Clevedon Hospital, Somerset, United Kingdom
- Cheshire NHS Treatment Centre, Liverpool, United Kingdom
American hospital centres
- Jacobi Medical Center, New York, USA
- Crossroads Community Hospital, Illinois, USA
- Laughlin Memorial Hospital, Tennessee, USA
- Hospital pediatrico CNY, New York, USA
- Mayo Clinic, Florida, USA
- Siriano libanese Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brasile
- Ospedale Sao Luiz, Sao Paulo, Brasile
- Albert Einstein Hospital, Sao Paulo, Brasile
- Charity Hospital Portoghese, Sao Paulo, Brasile
- Reale Ospedale Português, Recife, Brasile
- Unimed Sao Roque, Sao Paulo, Brasile
Want a quote or technical information?
Click and write to us what you need
Want to be part of an eco-business?
Click and ask to work with us
Prefer a phone call?
Click and call now (from your smartphone)