LEADERJET is a STANDARD CENTRIFUGAL THERMOVENTLING unit prepared for ducting.
The fan heater is designed for heating any industrial and commercial environment, in fact, the careful design allows it to be placed even in prestigious environments.
The LEADERJET has an electrical protection rating of IP 54, IP 55 and a filter < 10 microns for purification from suspended dust, and is available in 2 models with different flow rates and air throw speeds.
This makes it possible to meet environmental compliance requirements for all types of activities.
LeaderJet 35 (hot only)
Total heat input up to 42.6 kW
Air flow rate 3,300 m3/h
LeaderJet 70 (hot only)
Total heat input up to 59.3 kW
Air flow rate 6,600 m3/h
- LEADER JET fan coil units are made of galvanised steel with copper exchanger, materials and components of undisputed quality
- LEADER JET are ideal for air distribution with rectangular or circular fabric and polyethylene ducts
- They allow the throw, speed and volume of treated air to be proportioned according to the specific requirements of each individual plant
- The units are equipped with filters up to 6 microns of efficiency for the purification of suspended dust (optional)
- LEADER JET units are prepared for wall installation
- LEADER JET casing in ABS and galvanised steel
- Fans positioned in suction to optimise output
- Flanged plenum discharge connection for easy connection
- Profile rear frame for upper, lower and rear duct connection
- Complete availability of control and operating panels for every type of application
- Electrical expansion panel for controlling several LEADER JETs (optional)
- LEADER JET IP55 degree of protection
This allows environmental compliance requirements to be met for all types of activities.
Want a quote or technical information?
Click and write to us what you need
Want to be part of an eco-business?
Click and ask to work with us
Prefer a phone call?
Click and call now (from your smartphone)