FACTORY-MADE PRE-ASSEMBLED THERMO-COOLING PLANT
Genius represents the absorption sector with Comex Group lithium bromide absorbers. First delivered at the beginning of 2002, today there are many applications in Italy and abroad.
Market demands have changed over the years, from predominantly gas-fired absorbers to thermally driven chillers (hot water, flue gas and steam) as a result of increased demand in cogeneration and use in process cycles in various sectors.
Our in-house structure, through qualified company personnel, is able to offer its customers support, aimed at the use of absorption chillers, in design, site plant engineering and technical assistance.
GENERATE COLD FROM ANY HEAT SOURCE
Here are the supported power supply types, GENIUS is truly ECOLOGICAL
- Comex Group is a candidate to be a partner able to offer its thirty years of experience to share with the design studio the best technical solution for the user.
- Possibility of having the customised supply of a monobloc absorption unit, for use inside or outside the premises, complete with hydronic, electrical and water treatment system and, if required, also the connection of the evaporative tower positioned on the roof of the cabinet.
- Having a single supplier who is responsible for the production quality of the supply, from the structure to the systems, to the design studio and the customer.
- The guarantee of the long life of the absorption refrigeration unit and related equipment with the maintenance of the initial design performance.
- The availability of on-site support by a qualified company technician from the preliminary design phase to delivery.
- Trigeneration plants
- Reduction of electricity consumption in use for air conditioning
- Utilisation of thermal waste (hot water-smoke-steam)
- Medium and large cooling capacity installations
- Wide range of cooling capacity modulation from 20% to 100%.
- Quiet in operation
- Ad hoc sizing of the absorption refrigeration unit based on the user’s requirements and/or the thermal power of the supply source
- Ad hoc positioning of the hydraulic connection flanges based on the layout of the thermal power unit
- Availability of supply of single absorption chiller or absorption central unit in Skid or Package version
- Testing of the absorption unit at the factory
- Start-up and performance certification
Want a quote or technical information?
Click and write to us what you need
Want to be part of an eco-business?
Click and ask to work with us
Prefer a phone call?
Click and call now (from your smartphone)