The heating solutions offered by COMEX GROUP, a company with over 40 years of experience in the field of industrial heating and air conditioning, are manifold. In fact, experience in the sector is a fundamental cornerstone for those who need reliable and up-to-date solutions.
In detail, COMEX GROUP offers a range of solutions including:
- Condensing split systems,
- Condensing boilers,
- Industrial thermal power plants of different power ratings,
- Hybrid systems.
Below are our heating solutions that have always been a hallmark of the COMEX GROUP.
SPLIT HEATING SYSTEMS
Click on the image to read more
STANDARD SPLIT SYSTEMS
with fan heater prepared for wall or ceiling installation.
LOW DELIVERY TEMPERATURE SPLITTED SYSTEMS
output: max 50 °C and optimised condensation..
CENTRIFUGAL SPLITTED UNITS
with Fan Heater prepared for ducting.
WALL condensing boilers
with heat outputs: from 32 to 107 kW and efficiencies of up to 107%.
The wide range of condensing boilers in combination with the different powers of the fan units allows our company to offer ideal solutions for heating and air conditioning of industrial and commercial spaces, even of different sizes in the same building.
The Smart Leader low-temperature fan units are designed for heating with a view to optimising the use of the very low temperature hot water produced by both condensing boilers and electric heat pumps.
PACKAGED THERMAL POWER STATIONS
Powers from 70 kW to 3 MW
Thanks to many years of experience in the field of design, production and testing of industrial heating solutions, COMEX GROUP, in cooperation with both designers and its customers, realises customised thermal power plant projects:
- Skid for installation in thermal power plant,
- Package for thermally insulated outdoor installation.
These power plants can be designed and customised according to the customer’s needs, and can be equipped with hydronic, electrical, gas detection system, oxygen probe, and everything else that is required in accordance with regulations.
- Testing is carried out in the factory before delivery.
- The design thermal powers can vary from 70 kW to 3 MW.
- The adoption of the thermal unit, such as the gas burner (in the case of pressurised boilers) can be recommended by our company or also at the choice of the designer or customer.
- The advantage for the customer is to have a single company responsible for the production quality of the supply and maintenance to maintain design performance over time.
- The COMEX GROUP’s corporate technical department is at the disposal of professionals for consultancy activities for this type of application.
The application sectors are varied, here are some of them
FACTORIES AND LOGISTICS
Want a quote or technical information?
Click and write to us what you need
Want to be part of an eco-business?
Click and ask to work with us
Prefer a phone call?
Click and call now (from your smartphone)