The FREEZAIR Evaporative Cooler is an ideal solution for cooling and recirculating room air. FREEZAIR is easy to install and has a low investment cost between machine and system.
It is suitable for use in rooms of various sizes and sectors, thanks to its simple technology, where the operating principle is based on the natural process of adiabatic air saturation, with the exchange of thermal energy between water and air.
In its operating cycle, outside air is sucked in and fed into the room via a variable-speed fan. The air passes through special cellulose honeycomb panels that are impregnated with water, in this way the air gives up some of the heat in the process of water evaporation and lowers its temperature before being introduced into the room.
The exclusive patented technological innovation adopted in the latest generation of the cooler is the ‘Sanifresh‘ solution, the only system currently available for sanitising the air before it is introduced into the room.
FIELDS OF APPLICATION
The application sectors are varied, here are some of them
FACTORIES AND LOGISTICS
HOW IT WORKS
PRINCIPLE OF COOLING
People in the summertime seek the best comfort at the lowest operating cost, and our company has taken this message on board by using the resources of nature, air and water, in combination.
We know the feeling of comfort to be on the beach, by the sea on a hot sunny day or in the mountains in the sun in front of a waterfall.
This comfort is due to the exchange of heat contained in the air, which, through natural evaporation, gives up a large part of the heat to the water, producing the natural cool-wellness effect, like being at the sea or in the mountains.
Difference in health security in the environment
The new version of FREEZAIR SANIFRESH activates a room sanitisation process based on an innovative technology, ‘ionising heterogeneous photocatalysis’ also known as RCI (Ionising Catalytic Radiation).
Before being released into the environment, the air passes through the sanitising chamber of the FREEZAIR SANIFRESH unit and, thanks to a special UV lamp, photochemical reactions are triggered by a suitable light-sensitive catalyst that acts directly on an appropriate composite material.
Left: the environment refreshed and sanitised with the safety of FREEZAIR SANIFRESH
- It is suitable for use in environments of various sizes and sectors such as: commercial, industry, livestock, etc.
- Wall or roof installation, with air intake directly into the room or via ducting, and with adjustable directionality.
- Simplicity in installation by the installer where, once the areas to be cooled have been defined, it is extremely easy to position
- Reduced investment, material and machine costs.
- Ecological because it uses only water to cool the environment.
- Can be equipped with antibacterial UV water sanitiser for health and safety.
- The entire outer shell is made of robust ABS material with four panels on all four sides that can be easily and individually removed for routine maintenance.
- The hydraulic and electrical connections, such as the tank water discharge pipe, are also easy to access.
- The electronic and electrical components, both static and moving, have been carefully selected and are subject to technological and application updates, according to customer requirements.
- Years of experience with thousands of machines installed in 12 years of activity in Italy and abroad are an indication of quality and reliability.
- Hydraulic system consisting of: supply manifolds, solenoid valve, level float, electrically-operated water discharge, distribution water pump.
- Electrical and electronic system with management of all start-up, operation, stand-by, PAD cleaning and machine shutdown phases, in the various previously set operating dynamics.
- The internal layout is orderly in the arrangement of the individual machine components.
- Air intake/suction fan, robustly designed and with automatic speed adjustment, depending on the ambient temperature and humidity sets.
FREEZAIR TEMPERATURE REDUCTION DATA
|Relative Humidity Percentage
Other solutions for control panels and machine management are defined with the technical department in the elaboration of the climatic analysis of the plant.
Want a quote or technical information?
Click and write to us what you need
Want to be part of an eco-business?
Click and ask to work with us
Prefer a phone call?
Click and call now (from your smartphone)